Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Naptime?

So it's currently naptime at my house. One child is flopping around on his bed singing at the top of his lungs and the other is babbling her own version of a very similar song in the next room. Both bedrooms are producing quite joyful sounds; neither is producing a nap. I'd actually settle for quiet time if that's the best I can get, but really, this playtime in bed is kind of ridulous. The irony is that on the way home from the store they were both completely exhausted and ready to drop. Why does feeding them lunch revive them so?

On the up side, my last kitchen valence is complete! Yea! And this one only took two days from conception to completion... not months. Yes, there will be photos, but first I must clean my kitchen. Perhaps that is how I should be using this time, considering I am not getting my nap either... alright, onto more productive things. Sure hope quiet time at your house as at least that!

2 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

Sorry I totally threw you off schedule today!

The Malone's said...

Don't you just love it when nap times go that way? I usually get stuck with one child just drifting to sleep and the other wakes up. Is there no peace for the mom who needs the quiet time?