Thursday, April 8, 2010

all sorts of random

today I am grateful for:

- functioning appliances.

my family room carpet shows EVERYTHING. I am realizing how great the carpet was in sophx... it hid a lot of dirt! I love my vacuum and the fact that my carpet is now clean. although, that is a monstrous piece of carpet to vacuum.

I am grateful to have a functioning washer and dryer. they are modern conveniences I would not want to do without for very long. I also appreciate the invention of the microwave.

- I am also grateful for repairmen who show up the same day I call. I have been grateful for this every day this week.

- I am grateful that my children do not know how to fully tell time. They are all going to bed early tonight.

- I am grateful for fantastic weather.

- I'm grateful for pest control guys. we have all sorts of good stuff here!

- I am grateful for a functioning vehicle. we've spent a lot of time in it lately.

- I am grateful for fresh and easy. it is not intimidating to shop there when I have all my kids with me. for some reason it is exhausting to me to go anywhere bigger.

- I am grateful for cooper's cute face.

- I am grateful that I do not normally live in this current state of exhaustion. I could seriously just sit down and fall asleep at any time. This is not normal for me and I don't appreciate it very much.

Things I could use my angels' help with:

- organizing the pantry
- finding a place for my crock pots
- finding places for the piles of stuff on my kitchen counters
- lining my bathroom drawers so I can unpack in that room
- unpacking the den
- getting the laundry room put away
- helping beckham sleep normal hours
- putting $100,000 in my bank account
- hanging pictures on my walls
- getting my printers connected and functioning
- creating about 5 hours of time for me to sleep
- putting away toys. someone ought to take pity on my children. I figure if the toys are still packed in boxes, they aren't making a mess in my house!
- find the rest of my clothes
- find my cookie sheets
- find coop's music bag
- unpack my shoes

Right now I love that my children are in the backyard eating cookies from the neighbors and pushing each other on the swings.

how's that for random?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great to know you are enjoying your self in air clean and fresh.

Katelyn & Wade said...

crock pots? as in plural? there's your problem sister! and when you find the angel that deposits 100 g's in your bank account, send him my way!