Thursday, October 7, 2010

this morning

this morning I threw a bunch of veggies into a pasta sauce.  eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, onions, garlic and sausage with tomatoes and sauce.   fresh basil, rosemary and italian parsley.  then I threw a prayer up to the culinary angels and asked for it to all come together.  it's brewing now and not smelling half bad!

this morning I found a bag of potatoes in my hallway.

this morning my little ones have been playing outside all morning.  except when they want snacks.  I see them every so often.

this morning I forgot to send important stuff that needs to be faxed with denten to work.  I also forgot yesterday.  do not let me forget again tomorrow!

this morning I intend to finish cleaning my bathroom and get that end of the house vacuumed.  with a new vacuum!  I'll let you know if I like it. 

this morning I woke up with a very strict plan to have no plans to leave the house today.  I was down a can of tomato sauce, but I'm improvising... I am not running errands today!

and now for some random photos:

This is what we did during conference:  the little ones colored, Coop sorted all the paperclips in the house and made a graph, I completed the last of Senny’s baby book pages and did a few for Beckham. 

IMG_5694 IMG_5695 IMG_5696

No comments: