Tuesday, November 23, 2010

tuesday gratefuls.

I'm grateful for 7:00 that has kids fed, showered, read to and in bed attempting sleep. A quiet house at such an hour is lovely.

I'm grateful for my laundry room. It transforms into packing central whenever we are going anywhere and it's so nice to have a landing place for all that I need to remember. It's also clean and organized at the moment which makes it much more functional for me.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to be in cooper's classroom today. I love to see his world there and get a feel for what goes on when he's not with us. I feel that he's in good hands. I still do not believe he is being challenged at school but I'm grateful that he is willing to put in good time after school toward that end.

I'm grateful Denten is not driving home in a blizzard tonight. I kind of miss the snow and the feeling that I have every excuse to stay in and be cozy, but let's face it. I'm in my Uggs and jacket as it is and I've got at least 30 degrees on the northward folks. It's probably best I'm here.

No comments: