Sunday, August 7, 2011

sunday.

I found myself back in primary today, singing away. 

I love our home teacher.  I think I’ve mentioned that before.  My kids love him too, and his daughters, who he brings with him when he comes.  He’s the most consistent home teacher we’ve had since we moved to Arizona, and I think this is the first time he’s ever visited his assigned family regularly.  Glad it’s working out for us both.

Had a killer nap today.  I laid down in the den and didn’t wake up until after 5:00.  Had no idea it was that late, it was like a coma nap, the kind where somewhere in your consciousness you know you should wake up but there are powers beyond your control holding you down.  After sleeping so deeply for so long I should not be so tired right now, but I am.

I presented Denten with a Hell’s Kitchen scenario today for dinner.  Here are your ingredients, make it fabulous.  He delivered.  Scallops, turkey bacon, zucchini and pasta… it came together great and was delicious.  Love when he’s in the kitchen. 

Happy Sunday to you.  ‘Night.

1 comment:

tenacious d said...

Maybe you have learned your lessons from Primary, and this is your chance to teach others. :D