Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Wedding to Remember

photo (6)wedding

IMG_1814IMG_1817IMG_1848IMG_1868IMG_1856dan and lindsay_thumb[1]

wedding2photo (5)photo (7)

IMG_2008IMG_2015IMG_2000IMG_2028IMG_2030IMG_2044

IMG_2050IMG_2055IMG_2053IMG_2066IMG_2056IMG_2075IMG_2074

She looked perfect.  her hair, her dress, her genuine smile that lasted through the night. 

The wedding was perfect.  the words, the spirit, the peaceful feeling that this was the guy for my sister.

The party was perfect. a gondola ride to the top of the mountain, the dinner, the photo booth, the friends and family and dancing our pants off.  my kids are still talking about the dancing.

The ski down was a perfect idea.  while the snow was reportedly a little rough, I think it was just the experience Lindsay was hoping for.  Watching headlights weave down the mountain in the dark was awesome.

Line of the night: 

Lindsay, after skiing down, “that was the best part of the night!”

Dan, “not yet!”

They escaped to Thailand.  Their adventures are going to be amazing.  Can’t say in text how happy I am for them.  I was simply so grateful to get to be a part of it all.

7 comments:

Wade Hunt said...

You got some great shots! I may have to steal some.

And...I think Senny is in love too.

Katelyn & Wade said...

Ahh, that was Katelyn

Amberly said...

Seneca is most definitely in love. As we put on her party clothes, she looked down at herself and asked, "do you think Dan will like me in this?" good grief. since when do we care what boys think of what we're wearing?! as long as it continues to be Dan, we're ok!

Mallory said...

Goodness, what a lovely wedding. Lindsay looks gorgeous and your kids are so darling (as usual) I can't even believe it. :) So excited for the new addition to your fam. So fun.

kimmalee said...

Beautiful pictures of such a beautiful event! Linds looks gorgeous. That hair, the dress, she's just beaming and looks incredibly happy. Your littles are so so cute. Wish we lived closer so I could squeeze them. The last quote is awesome. Thanks for recording it so I could see it too! So sad I missed it.

Katelyn & Wade said...

Dad called me today and told me I looked like a drunk sorority girl in a photo on your blog. And...I kinda do. Look at the guy to my right too, looking at me like I've had one to many margarita's. Ha! If he only knew it was because it was the first time in 6 days I didn't have a kid wiping snot on my shoulder and that I was STOKED!

Joni said...

It seriously did look like the perfect day. And Lindsay looked beautiful in every possible way (of course) So happy for her. What a magical day for your fam.