Friday, April 20, 2007

My Celebrity Look Alikes

Yes, I know this is ridiculous, but after seeing Amy's, I was curious!



Mariah Carey, really?? That made me want to cry. I usually get Ashley Judd or Jennifer Gardner, both much more flattering than these options... perhaps I've been kidding myself! Note: the right two photos were cut off in each group. You're missing Christina Applegate and Beyonce. What??



Again with Beyonce? Perhaps we're related... the one you can't see is William H. Macy.



Usher? Hot. Micheal Douglas? Not so much. Jim Carrey?? Where in the world did that come from??

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

WHAT? don't you have to fill out the sex of the person doing it...cooper does not look like a girl.

Mandy said...

Oh that is SO funny! I may have to try that one.

Rachel said...

These are hilarious!
I love that your son has William H Macey! How in the heck?
I guess they figure if they put a huge variety of people, they cover all the bases! What a riot!

Rachel said...

Oh, and I LOVE that quote from Oprah!

Emily said...

Okay, you can never tell Cooper that he looks like Paris Hilton, yuck! He so does not!

Amy said...

That is funny. Truly funny. Hm...

Kelly said...

Oh, I did this a few weeks ago, and I ended up with two Asian men as a match, and Florence Griffith Joyner. What on earth? They are really stretching sometimes, I think!

Beyonce?? At least there's a family resemblance. :)

Sandi said...

I wanted Annette Benning on mine! That was fun.

sista # 2 said...

Very entertaining! My hubs gets "you look like Elvis" a lot! I don't see it, but I know it's a compliment!! This technique seems so random, like -let's throw in Beyonce' too!!haha -janae

donna said...

What a fun web-site :)

michelle said...

I linked to your blog thru Sista #2. What a fun post! I will have to give it a try.

carlo said...

oh how fun! i will have to try it.