Thursday, May 31, 2007

Completing May

First the frivilous update: Item number one, the drapes are done! Actually, they've been done for a while now, but photos were not taken until today. Thank you all for your gentle nudging in accomplishing this seemingly simple task- they are currently a source a great pride and joy.







Item number two: Coop had another haircut. I know, hardly something to blog about, but Dad did this one and while it needs a bit of attention, he did a pretty good job! It instantly made Cooper look older and his little round face even rounder!





Sorry, getting one of just a simple smile? Not possible.



And finally, item number three: John Deere shirts on sale... why are tractors cool even when we do not live on a farm, or near one, or even frequent them? Cooper did ride on one at Wheeler Farm when he was visiting Uncle Ben, but that does not explain the little boy's facination with tractor shirts. Boston and Cooper lounging in their new John Deere apparel:



Cooper and Boston loving Jackson- to death. Good thing the little guy is resiliant!

15 comments:

Emily said...

I love the drapes! You did an awesome job!

Amy said...

Okay...love the drapes, love Coop's hair & the shirts are too cute! Cooper & Boston are too funny...hamming it up in their John Deeres! too cute.

Lindsay said...

Cute! where did you end up finding the grommets? (sp?) i'm getting ready to leave. love you. squeeze the coopster.

tenacious d said...

the curtains look great with that paint. nice job! yeah, what's the dealio with john deere?

bryn said...

i love, love, love the curtains. seriously, how many talents can you pack into your one little person? cooper's hair looks great, the short cut for summer is so much easier.

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Fun curtains! Where did you get the tractor shirts? I'm sure Trenton would love one, too!

Erin said...

Love the curtains. So bold. :)

The Silly Witch said...

You made those? They look amazing. You did such a great job.

Rachel said...

You did a great job on the drapes..a very fun pattern! What a cutie pie little boy! His buzz is so scrumptious!

Price Cream Parlor said...

Love the buzz haircut! Too cute! I admire anyone that can make such lovelies as your curtains!

sista # 2 said...

Love the vibrant wall! Isn't it amazing how putting up a curtain is a HUGE accomplishment! Yay!!
I wish I could sew. Very cool.ciao

Emily said...

So, you do know you're torturing me with the comment you left on my blog. I think I've checked your blog around 20 times today. No pressure, but I'm excited!

Amy said...

I love the energy of that last picture. Cute boys. And your drapes are fantastic. I'll be ashamed to post my makings when I finally get around to them.

Kelly said...

Your drapes look fantastic! So professional, I am impressed. Cute haircut on Cooper!

Jaime said...

Yeah know what - those green walls are really growing on me. They make me want to drink lime-aid and make guacamole. And, I like the curtains too. Well done!