- a fantastic vacation with family
- that my children have involved grandparents who have a vested interest in their happiness and well-being
- for a husband. a really really good one.
- angels on the airplane, both seen and unseen
- escort passes at the airport, and grandma. those things are lifesavers!
- the opportunity to step away from reality long enough to gain new perspective
- healthy, independent children
- senenca's new-found singing voice
- cooper's continued understanding and helpfulness
- beckham's jolly kicks
- new teeth in two little mouths.
- the abundance of stuff in this house... and the opportunity to get rid of some of it!
- the fact that we are fully clothed every day and the washer and dryer that keep it that way
- my testimony of prayer and of my Father in Heaven. I honestly don't know how people go through a day without Him.
- new projects to embark on
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Today I'm grateful for: