Monday, March 2, 2009

February Progress Report

February was definitely a slower month for me than January was, and I didn't do a good job at keeping track of progress very well, but there were a few great things created around here.

  • per january's goal: music. I enjoyed my piano, playing and singing as my children danced. and then argued for a turn at the piano. everyone likes that activity and it just so happens I only have one piano.

  • an opportunity to learn to take turns!

  • per january's goal: more time in my scriptures. specifically 3rd Nephi. While all of the scriptures contain our Savior's teachings, I needed the content that was specifically Him and His life.

  • I completed my Calyco Healing training and am officially certified. I've been practicing for a while, but it was fun to make it official.

  • In conjunction with the former, a lovely few days out of town alone. peace, quiet, sleep, reading, writing, eating... renewal.

  • I created a few new dinners, tried a few new recipes and found a few keepers.

  • a new website is being created... this is important to me on several levels. I'll explain a little later.

  • meaningful conversations with dear friends.

  • an environment that encourages walking from everyone who lives in this house.

  • lots of laughing. tickling, kissing, chasing and laughing.

  • new clients

  • a trip to the zoo and lots to the park. senenca thinking she's big enough for the big kid ladders and beckham fearless on the tallest of slides. a great opportunity to enjoy the amazing weather we're having.
  • a visit from aunt lindsay
  • participation in this project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and more snapshots?