Tuesday, March 3, 2009

photos... upon request

Apparently I've been a little wordy lately. Sorry, I have lots to say sometimes and Dent is the photographer in the family. For Brenda's sake, here are a few pics...

Dent took Coop and Senny to the Sportsman's Expo Saturday. The fun they encountered included fishing and checking out dad's new dream jeep. I suppose I could apologize that my little girl looks like a little boy, but she doesn't have any short-sleeve or summer clothes that fit her! We had to dig through Coop's old stuff and it turned her into a tomboy. Oh well.

(click on the pix to view larger)



This afternoon we were invited to the Mundall's to check out Kim's new little puppies. Seneca was thrilled, Coop just wanted to scare them and Beckham could have been just as happy gnawing on a lemon. Bro mundall and the guys were just starting roping practice when we arrived, so we hung around to watch for a while. Seneca was fearless and just wanted to go run with the horses and dig in the dirt. Coop enjoyed analyzing the horse's equipment and Beckham got tired of sitting on my lap eating the camera. It was a great distraction this afternoon- thank you kim!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're funny lol, but i don't see any pix...

Michelle Burk said...

I love the pictures. Keep them coming. That little Seneca is so cute! We need to see more of her. Are you coming up for Adam's reception? Would love to see you.

Katelyn & Wade said...

Is there anything cuter than a puppy? Or a kid with a puppy? Or Bex? Or Senny's pigtails?

Unknown said...

Love adventures. And can your kids get any cuter?

Patria said...

fun pics!! i love when kids discover animals.

so about that book ghosts from the nursery...yeah, you'd probably like reading it. the huge, general confirmation i came away from it with was that parenting really is the most powerful job in the world...there is so much science to back that up!

Scrap Happy said...

Poor Senny. Can I take her shopping for a pink ruffly outfit please???

Kari said...

Soooo cute! When I first loaded the page I couldn't see pics either but now I can. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are all so darling. Even the 'tomboy!'

Nancy said...

love the new header!

Sandi said...

No, Senny could never look like a boy even if you put her in a suit and tie