Thursday, September 10, 2009

the mountain.

horse valley. one part of our southern utah adventure. seneca's first time fishing.

fish collage
the fancy fishing boat. cooper's patience.
seneca fascinated with the wiggly thing grandpa caught. cooper's catch.

cabin
the "cabin." let's just say that I grew up with a very different and perhaps misleading definition of what a cabin is. rustic is a pretty good word.

cooking
my dream kitchen. actually, I was quite grateful for the stove seeing as summertime to me has come to mean less than three layers. I was cold all day. happy to stand and grill sandwiches.

Photobucket
lunchtime.
the crew
a few of the robinson crew that was available for a cookout. dutch oven at its finest. water fresh from the spring. dirt that is apparently holy.
coming soon: project tire swing.

2 comments:

Joni said...

I love that cute little cabin!!

Sandi said...

I love the orange chair. Takes me back in time.