Friday, September 11, 2009

a night at the ballpark

I had a hot date this week with two very handsome gentlemen.


game2


game
the game was interesting to the two adults present, but aside from the high number of broken bats and random outbursts of cheering, the little guy got a little bored.
this is how he filled his time:

d-backs
oh, and a little of this.

Photobucket
I thought that a for sure I wouldn't get cold at a baseball game in pheonix seeing as it's still 100+ outside, but of course they chose to close the roof and blast the AC. I realize most probably appreciated that action, but I forgot my jacket. Seriously, I have a problem.
All in all, a great evening. funny and interesting company, back-to-back homeruns, and a culture unique to baseball. and weird dodgers fans. and ice cream. perfect.

5 comments:

Sandi said...

I miss seeing you all the time and Coop, he's my bud.

Torey said...

Cute pics.

Ashlee said...

Darling pictures and I am glad you are back to regular postings! I love Cooper's smile in the first picture! When are you coming to visit?

Leslie said...

Looks like a great night to me! Makes me miss going to Milwaukee Brewers games.

Croslands said...

Good thing you had the camera there to help entertain Coop. I bet he loved having the night out with Mom and Dad.
I loved the tire swing pictures. Such cute happy faces.
Are you ever going to post the things the spectators said about your toe shoes?