Monday, March 29, 2010

happy birthday, little brother

dear boogs.

I know you won't read this, but I'm writing it just the same. I am so incredibly proud of you and couldn't be happier about the experiences you're having. I was nervous, as was everyone, for you to have this adventure, crossing my fingers it would not turn out like the last. That first nightmare is proving to be an incredible blessing as it taught you things that do not hold a price. There is not a finer example of doing what you're asked without question, of a solid work ethic and an obedient missionary. There is nothing more I would ask for in an uncle for my children. The success you are finding is directly correlated with your faith and efforts and I'm so grateful I get to have a peek into those precious moments. My hope for you before you left was the you came home with no regrets. I can see clearly that you are doing everything you can for that to happen. I love you like crazy. happy birthday, ben.

love,
AB

No comments: