Friday, April 23, 2010

this week.

my mom is here. that means lots is getting done, blogging not included!

it's turned cold here. yes, cold. I'm back in my layers and slippers but my children are running barefoot in the backyard.

I've been having a hard time making a decision about school for coop next year. lots of great options is a good problem to have, but it's still a problem!

my laundry room is completely unpacked and organized. mom is a saint.

the den is almost there... fewer and fewer boxes every day.

music class is over for the summer. loved what he learned, looking forward to doing it again in the fall.

enjoyed pedicures with shellie thanks to ashlee. an hour is not enough time to catch up, even when getting our feet pampered.

went to get a physical today at native health services. it was a trial run for using their medical facilities. good care, but took a long time. then went to get fingerprints taken and that took even longer. was grateful for sodoku on my phone.

going on a date tonight. not sure where or what, don't really care. just excited to go.

gram just pulled in with dinner... I'm out.

don't forget to take advantage of the last day!! http://www.joetesplayground.com/

No comments: