Saturday, May 15, 2010

good things.

IMG_2990

saturday.

breakfast outside.

a haircut, finally. what are the chances of an awesome neighbor across the street that cuts hair? fantastic. seneca and I both got much-needed trims this morning.

a good few hours whacking away at the rose bushes. I think it’s therapeutic. and addicting. I need about 20 more yard waste bins.

a car that is so clean it feels brand new. I didn’t want to let my children back in.

a quick trip to tempe to pick up race packet and drop off bike. Tempe International Tri tomorrow!

a family swim where everyone showed dad their improved skills.

shower party!

pizza for dinner.

cooper spending intense time watching michael phelps on you tube.

IMG_2994 IMG_2995 IMG_2997 IMG_3000

sennyhair2seneca

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

becks cheeks need some kisses!

tenacious d said...

Seneca's hair looks great. Her self-styled layers turned out well. That look on her face in the last picture is very plaintive.