Saturday, November 13, 2010

Darling, Darling, Darling!!!

One of my brilliantly talented sisters has done it again. If you have a little lady anywhere in your life, she should most definitely have one of these. They are hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind darling little doll beds and I can't get over how stinkin' cute they are!!


From the Artist:

These beds are about 20 inches long, just perfect for an American Girl-sized doll. Each one is unique, custom painted and custom sewn bedding. The beds are hardwood, good and sturdy and all the bedding is machine washable.

I am happy to sell you one of these you see here or I have a few others in the works that I'd be happy to send you photos of when they are complete. If you're interested, I can let you know the fabrics/color schemes that I have or if you have a specific color or request in mind, I am happy to work with you on it. If you'd like to pick your own fabric that's great too. I could let you know the yardage you need to buy and would discount of course the cost of the bed.

My price is $120. This includes the bed, mattress, sheet and pillow set, down comforter, duvet, accent pillow and my time. If you need it shipped, I am happy to do that. According to my research...I can ship them most places in the Mountain West for $15. If you're further than that I would have to do some checking. Shipping is a total bum deal, I know, so if you need it shipped I can discount you $10 on the bed.

I am excited about these, they are turning out cute and while pretty time consuming, have been a fun side job! Please let me know if you're interested and please feel free to forward this on to friends or family that you think might be interested as well. I will need your order by November 30th to ensure it's to you by Christmas time.

These little gems can also be found at Art Market in Salt Lake City Dec. 2-4. www.artmarketutah.com

let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with Katelyn.

5 comments:

tenacious d said...

True! True! True!

Amber said...

Very cute.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What beautiful beds!!! Your sister is so talented!

Patria said...

Um, I just figured out Ruby's special Christmas present! Help me get in touch with her!!

Madeline Jennnejohn said...

Interested. How can I get one? Will you e-mail the info. Thanks!