Friday, November 12, 2010

Drew

Today I am grateful that there is a bed waiting for me to fall into, because I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I am grateful for great basketball. It's been a while since I've watched anything I cared about and it's fun to get into the spirit again. We had a fantastic "Uncle Drew" cheering section!

I'm grateful for Uncle Drew. My kids could hardly wait to see him and raced out onto the court when we came into the arena. He loves them so much, we wish he was closer. Seneca came with us tonight to take him out for his birthday and she teased and played with him all night.

I'm grateful for DaNae and the fact that she took my boys so we could enjoy dinner with Drew. She's a great mom and aunt and is very generous opening her home to the masses this weekend.

I'm grateful for Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp. Curry, coconut rice, peanut flavors and veggies... it's a mouth-watering combination that I enjoyed fully.

and now for that bed...

No comments: