Not feeling so hot today, in fact I have longed for my bed since the moment I had to get out of it. I’ve had to do a little stretching to find a few things I love today:
- I love that S and B play together great and needed little attention this morning.
- I love that I have not actually had to throw up.
- I love watching the creativity that emerges when Valentine’s paraphernalia covers the table and Valentines are being created.
- I love how excited Seneca gets on ballet days.
- I loved the “hearts of the children” series and am bummed I’m done with it. I need to get motivated to read “Follow the River,” our Feb. book club book. It looks good to me, but for some reason I’m not drawn to read it right now. ** post edit: read the first three chapters. intriguing but awfully graphic. has anyone read this?? mom, I know it has been on your shelf since the dawn of time…
- I love that I was able to pull out of my funk long enough to handle music practice, homework, soccer, showers and bedtime.
- I love that this day is done.