- Baskin Robbins World Class Chocolate on a sugar cone officially makes it summer.
- Sometimes music class is my favorite after-school activity. It requires no swimming suits, sunscreen, goggles, tights, leotards, shin guards, cleats, ballet slippers or tap shoes.
- Shared frankincense oil, among others, with a cancer family today. With all the poison and medication they are dumping in her body, they were anxious to use something that made them feel peaceful. I'm grateful to be able to contribute something positive to their journey.
- Spent the last two days in a mini-van. I will admit that automatic sliding doors have their appeal. Until all the little people learn how to operate them. Then they are just a pain. The split seat is nice though. That was an option with Dutch I passed up in favor of an additional seat. I might reconsider that now.
- Dutch has visited the dealership 3 times in the last 5 months for the same issue. let's pray that darn mechanic got it right this time, shall we?
- played chess with coop for 45 minutes tonight. I won, but he's getting better. and he has some hilarious one-liners.
Seneca: mom, I better stop eating so much food or I will be sick. I better stop eating lots of candy and doughnuts too or my tummy will be sick.
Cooper: Guys, she's honest! if we leave stuff out, she will throw it away!