Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Four Years of Seneca

 

A portion of a sweet note from Seneca’s birth mom we received this morning:

“Happy Birthday Seneca!!!! I wish you the best in this coming new year. You are a beautiful daughter of god and I love you dearly.
Thank You so much for the e-mails Amberly I really enjoy the pictures . She is getting big so fast! And I can't believe it's been four years already! Wow time does fly by. . . . . today is a an exciting day indeed! Seneca is a gorgeous little girl and I still can't believe how lucky I was to find you guys, I know i've said this before but it still amazes me. I love you guys dearly. Please give seneca all the love in the world for me and give her as many hugs and kisses she can take :) Happy Birthday Seneca Kate Robinson I love you to the end of the universe and back! I hope you and your family are doing great and I love to see the pictures coming :) I hope you all have a safe wonderful day.”

One Year

senny is onesenny is one1

Two Years

senny is twosenny is two1

Three Years

 

senny is three

Four Years

IMG_0371

senny is four

Miss Senny, we love you to the end of the universe and back, too!  And, we’re the lucky ones.

2 comments:

Emily Malinka said...

oh that is the sweetest thing... and all for such a sweet little girl! HAPPY FOURTH MISS SENECA!

Tutz said...

She is a beautiful miracle! We love her. You and Dent have given her a miracle too. What a lucky, blessed family!