Saturday, November 5, 2011

grateful.

Today I'm grateful for:

- my sisters. they are thoughtful and helpful and funny and I love them to pieces.

- a new bed! we have moved up in the world... really! it's taller, wider and longer. I hope I can still find Denten in it.

- Past Tense tension blend. my headaches are still a little bit of a mystery, but using this oil blend have kept things manageable the past few days.

- my morning. usually Denten is training Saturday mornings but he had a later swim scheduled today so we spent a lazy morning in bed and then I went out for a run. It rained last night and it was fresh and cool outside. I need more mornings like that.

1 comment:

Katelyn & Wade said...

We are pretty great. Send me a photo of your front door and your bed!!! Dying to see it! You were in dire need of a new bed.