Thursday, November 3, 2011

are you curious??

Because I have had several questions about doTerra and essential oils lately, I am going to attempt to address them in a way that will be helpful to everyone. I will be having a FREE tele-class next week that all are invited to participate in, from your own homes!

Are you curious about doTerra essential oils and how they work?  This class is for you!

Have you felt that these oils are right for your family, but don't know where to start?  This class is for you!

Do you have the Family Physician Kit and would like to learn how to use it more effectively in your home?  This class is for you!

Would you like to use your essential oils to practice prevention rather than waiting to treat ailments?  This class is for you!

In this one-hour class, you will learn about the TEN most common and versatile doTerra essential oils:  what they are, where they come from, what to use them for and how to administer them.  These ten single oils and oil blends will assist with 90% of all the ailments you will encounter in your home.  You will learn how they can replace all of the over-the-counter medications in your home and many prescriptions.  You will learn why I feel completely secure administering them to my children and how in the past two years, my family has saved hundreds of dollars because we have had these oils in our home. 

Simply let me know you'd like to participate and you will receive the number to call.  This class will be offered twice next week in an effort to accommodate your schedules. Tuesday, November 8 at 9:15 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.   Both classes will cover the same information, you do not need to participate in both.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yes, I am curious! I'd love the info for the evening class.

The Silly Witch said...

I'm going to try the 9:15 class if you could send me that number!