Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I love

I love that school is out. LOVE. probably more than they do.

I love listening to Beckham break out into Christmas carols at the most random moments. "rum-pum-pum-pum" is my current favorite.

I love that Seneca is saving the penguins from the avalanche in the family room.

I love that all of my errands are done and I don't have to leave the house until we go to the airport if I don't want to. and right now I don't want to.

I love the obstacle courses that Coop creates that occupy all of them for entire afternoons.

I love that this house does not need to be moving at 6 a.m. tomorrow. See the first item.

I love prison break. I don't know if I love that it creeps into my dreams on a regular basis, but I love my nightly fix.

I love Denten. I will love when he walks in the door.

No comments: