Monday, February 13, 2012

content.

I was thinking that nothing remarkable happened today but when I was cleaning my kitchen after dinner I just felt happy.  I smiled and thought, ‘I love my life.’  I have had that same thought several times the past few days.  While all is not perfect, things are in order, I feel at peace.  I am content in my current role and have angels remind me daily how blessed I am to be doing what I’m doing.  I love watching my children create.  I love seeing things click as they work hard at the piano or with their reading or handwriting.  I love seeing them love each other and laugh without any care.  I love that they are each other’s best friends and that they look for each other when they need a playmate.  I love that they give hugs and kisses freely.  I love to hear them sing and watch them dance.  There are several tasks that being a mother entails that I do not love, but they are worth it.  I’m grateful Heavenly Father gave me this responsibility and keeps allowing me to try over and over again to get it right.  I’m also grateful he gave me good subjects to work with- they usually make my job pretty easy.  They have healthy, strong little bodies and happy, bright spirits and I just get to be in their light every day.  I live in a fantastic place and am married to a dream.  I know it’s cliché, but I really do love my life.

photo (18)

project: valentine’s box

photo (17)

killing time before tumbling.  I get to kiss them every day.  Try to not be jealous.

1 comment:

Tutz said...

You do have a wonderful life. But it didn't just happen, nor did happy, healthy children. Your positive attitude, love and time all contributed. I'm happy that you are happy(blessed). You deserve it! And yes, I am jealous that you can kiss those darling faces everyday. xoxo