Wednesday, April 11, 2012

withdrawals

IMG_1888

I may be going through vacation withdrawals.  It may be because I spent 24 hours near the beach.  It may be because I spent the next few days without my children (mama needs that sometimes).  It may be because I was witness to the greatest wedding celebration since my own (would it be terrible if I said it might have surpassed it?)  It may be because I had a good week to reconnect with my family and I really like them.  It may be because getting back to real life kinda bites sometimes, even if real life is good.  But, regardless, we’re back in the swing of things and I’m trying to curb my desire to ship my children back to grandma today.  She’d take them, right?

2 comments:

Tutz said...

Are you kidding?? She would take those darling faces any day! Send them up express mail!

Amber said...

Adorable!