Friday, February 13, 2009

while rachel was here

Everyone needs a Rachel. Can't tell you how grateful I am for mine. She kept track of things that made her laugh while she was here.

- Cooper and Seneca singing, "Oh, where is my hairbrush." Haven't heard this one before, but as soon as Seneca heard me ask Coop about it, she started singing and dancing around.

- Cooper stating, "we are lucky we lived where the nephites did because otherwise we'd be unlucky because we would live where the lamanites did." Heaven help this kid when he actually realizes he is a lamanite.

- Seneca and Beckham playing peek-a-boo under the table.

- Beckham pushing a whistle through a wiffle ball and discovering he could blow through the holes in the ball to make the whistle work. he's brilliant.

- Cooper, when asked to help pick up the toys, "My energy is too low, I need to rest and watch a movie before I can help."

- Cooper and Rachel made valentines for Coop to take to his preschool class. While using the stapler, Cooper said "this is my new favorite skill. I am very good at it." apparently we don't need to worry about his self-concept.

The valentines were darling, my house is clean, laundry done and I have a fridge full of food. I sure hope Rachel has a week to recover! Oh, and the amazing woman now has a blog... check her out at www.pushingrachel.blogspot.com.

Today after lunch, Cooper: "I do declare... this is a bizaster!!" Where on earth does he get these things?!

3 comments:

The Hunt's said...

Everyone needs a Cooper. That's what everyone needs. Freak, he makes me laugh right out loud.

Jana said...

That Cooper is too funny. I love the lamanite comment. I am still lol. And who is Rachel? I want one.

Sandi said...

Don't you wish you could keep them that excited about life. I hope they all three keep it forever.