Wednesday, April 28, 2010

wednesday

I had a bug in my ear tonight. It completely freaked me out. It was buzzing and flapping around in there, driving me batty!! I think I drowned it by putting water in my ear but then I lost all equilibrium. So, so, so weird. But Cooper said a prayer for me and now I'm fine. Thank goodness for five-year-olds and they're faith.

Swimming lessons for the little ones today was pretty much torture. I know they'll be fine, but, oh, the trauma. Can't tell you how much I miss Miss Erin today. That woman was magic for me, my kids and all of our confidence.

I'm so tired I can't think straight. Busy day tomorrow. hitting the sack.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I miss you guys too! Where did you end up going for lessons? I have another client moving to the east valley asking me for recommendations and I wasnt sure where to send her either!