Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Catching up

Dianna and I went shopping for the kids Saturday morning.  When we returned we discovered the boys’ shaggy mops had been taken care of!  Before:

IMG_7475IMG_7481

After:

IMG_7497

I came into the kitchen Monday to start breakfast.  It was quiet.  I looked around into the family room to find this:

IMG_7503

Seriously, couldn’t have loved it more.  Beckham kept bringing him books and he kept reading.  Loved it on so many levels.

I also found this:

senny

And in case you’ve been hiding under a rock as far as this blog is concerned, you should know that Joete’s Playground is holding it’s Mother’s Day auction this week… beginning tomorrow. 

Joete's-Final-Logo-1

Go HERE and bid on your favorites… we’ll ship them right to your mama.  Or you.  Let’s be honest. 

What else has been going on?

Grandpa has been working on fix-it projects since he got here… random electrical issues, sprinkler repairs… you know, the stuff that husbands might do if they had time for such things. 

Bex and Senny started swimming lessons today.  We are trying a new teacher.  I think she’ll be good but she’ll have to challenge these two more than she did today.  I’ll be patient.  It was only day one.

Essential Oils class Thursday evening.  I’m excited to share them with a few friends who I know are ready for answers to health issues.

Last week of soccer.  Sure, now that it’s finally warm enough that I don’t freeze at practices and games it’s over.  Ah, well, it will be nice to have our evenings back for a while before swim team kicks in.

And that’s your quick catch-up.  Thanks for tuning in.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Children reading books just melts my heart.