Friday, November 23, 2012

grateful today

- I’m grateful for time with family.  TIme in the kitchen, time around the piano, time for movies, games and walks.

- I’m grateful for a family who values being active. 

- I’m grateful for disposable diapers.

- I’m grateful for chocolate pie.

-I’m grateful for the opportunity to meet with fun friends and share the knowledge that I believe to be invaluable.

- I’m grateful to have known Regina.  She didn’t make it home for Thanksgiving this year and my heart didn’t know how to handle the news.  She has suffered so much pain and emotional turmoil in her life that I was privy too and it is difficult to have such a relationship end here abruptly.  However, I feel peace knowing that she has found hers, the peace she struggled to find here.  So many earthly issues have been lifted from her and for that, I am grateful. 

- I’m grateful for busy, creative children.

- I’m grateful for technology that allowed me to visit with my beautiful sister and her sweet family yesterday.  It also made me cry, but I’ll take it.  I’m grateful for her sense of adventure, her courage and her endless patience.  She has her priorities in line and her perspective is one to be admired.  I wish with all my heart I could be there for moving day next week… I’ll send lots of angels over, sister!

- I’m grateful for time with Boogs and Kiri.  For all of us who wondered who wondered who on earth would marry that kid, it seems he found just the right girl.  They are creating a great life together and while it is beyond strange that he is old enough to be a grown-up, I’m grateful he is happy and making good decisions.

- I’m grateful for the opportunity I have to create a great Christmas season.  Free of stress, worry and hassle, I am grateful for the perspective that is mine for the taking, to make this season one of joy and peace and creating memories for my family.

** I’m teaching about essential oils in Las Vegas next weekend… if you’re in the area, I’d love to see you!!

No comments: