1. I’m grateful for Asian food. Sometimes those flavors just hit the spot.
2. I’m grateful for no-school days. I love the relaxed feeling we have in the mornings and that we can spend the day together instead of everyone running every which way.
3. I’m grateful for visiting teaching. I understand the inspiration for the program. I have great sisters that visit me and always bring uplifting energy and love. I love the sisters I visit and enjoy getting to know them with the intention to serve.
4. I’m grateful for my phone. Besides also being my calendar and my camera, it is my connection to people and I love people.
5. I’m grateful for anticipation.
6. I’m grateful I have clean laundry to fold. And that it was easy to get clean.
7. I’m grateful for the positive messages delivered in our Stake Conference this weekend. Despite what my conservative constitutes on FB say, the world is not coming to an end quite yet. Doomsday isn’t here, we aren’t living in hell and Obama isn’t the antichrist. President Eyring spoke to us yesterday on the topic of “wise optimism.” Denten and I looked at each other and said, “amen.” While there may be more evil in the world today than ever before in our lifetimes, there is also more good. I’m grateful for the ability to focus on the good and be a part of and witness to such amazing things.