Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinewood Derby

Scouts.  It's a foreign world to me.  It involves one of the zillion times I thank the heavens I am not a single parent.  Lucky for all of us, Dad was more than willing to head this one up.  Many nights were spent in the laundry room strategizing, sanding, painting, and other things I am not aware of.




The actual event was fun.  I was not sad that both soccer and football were rained out that day so we could all be there to participate. 

Don't mind that Coop doesn't have any patches sewn on his shirt... I know I'm supposed to have something to do with that, but I have pretended otherwise so far.  Ok, I'll get on it.



His car came in fourth place, which he was proud of.  Dad was proud because apparently he did not have super cars as a boy and was determined Coop be at least in the middle of the pack.



Could we just keep him this way forever?  I like him.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

He looks so big sitting there on those chairs. I don't like it.