1. the opportunity to buy in bulk. If I were very rich, I would have amazing food storage. today was costco, three kids, two full carts and wonderful naps when we got home!
2. organization. I reorganized my pantry and food storage closet today and I love that I know everything I have! and that most of my costco purchases found a home.
3. denten taking care of dinner while I take care of business I had forgotten about.
4. vanilla almond granola from fresh and easy.
5. my dvr. we have a date tonight. and I'm oh so ready.
cooper came home from preschool today with a "thankful turkey." it's a large plastic cup with a turkey head and feathers on it. he's supposed to think of one thing every day that he's grateful for and write it on a piece of paper and put it in his turkey. we'll pull them all out and read them together on Thanksgiving. today he's grateful for falling leaves. it's nice to know that even when we don't live in a place that has a true autumn, he appreciates what could be!