Sunday, November 8, 2009

blessings on sunday.

It's been a week now that we've been counting our daily blessings. It's so fun for me to see so many friends on my blogroll expressing gratitude. I love having little glimpses into your lives as I read your posts. Thanks for participating!

today I'm grateful for...

- funny kids. I requested a hug from seneca today. she turned and walked away. I pretended to be sad, so cooper came to my rescue and gave me a hug. I told him he was a sweet, sweet boy. He said, "thank you, that just brings me to tears." holy smokes, it was funny.

after quiet time, cooper went to find a treat. I hear from the kitchen, "Oh my gosh, I only have four halloween treats left! what's up with that?!" I laughed out loud. do I say, "what's up with that?"

- my angels. they came through for me big time today.

- dreams. denten and I have big ones and it's fun to be on the same page with him while we create our future together.

- great deals and great friends who share great deals!

- laughing so hard that you fall over. beckham was chasing seneca today and they were both laughing so deeply they couldn't run straight. they eventually collapsed in a pile on the floor, all tangled up in each other laughing so hard they couldn't move. really good, gut-busting laughter.

2 comments:

kristenita said...

hi - friend of jaime's here! I love this idea & I'm totally copying. thanks for making us all feel more grateful.
:)

Katelyn & Wade said...

shoot i am grateful for your funny kids too. he just made me laugh right out loud.