Monday, November 16, 2009

grateful for moments

like these:

Photobucket

this one was introduced to air hockey this weekend. I'm pretty sure 75% of his time was spent perfecting his game. at one point he was beating me 5-4 and said, "mom, I just want to play by myself." what? I'm not good enough competition??


Photobucket

D's brother is playing basketball for the Univ. of Alaska in Anchorage. They played in San Diego this weekend, thus the roadtrip. I'm grateful that he's happy, that he works hard and that my children love him to pieces.

Photobucket

more popcorn, please.

Photobucket

it went in. Drew's dad couldn't be there and was listening on the radio in Utah. we were excellent cheerleaders... he could hear us on the radio!

Photobucket

getting lip gloss from grandma.

Photobucket

Photobucket

dancing on the court following the game.

Photobucket

the robinson grandchildren minus one. Xander Robinson Elton was born this morning!! We just missed him, but judging from his predecessors, I'm pretty sure he's going to be adorable!

1 comment:

The Silly Witch said...

Oh your kids are so cute. I miss them. I haven't met them, but I miss them--and you, too.